|Property Type:||First Floor Apartment|
|Floors:||1 + solarium|
The property is a South Facing Upstairs End Apartment, completed in 2002, with a large solarium sizes and side window to lounge.
Whilst most upstairs apartments have a shared stairway, this property has its own individual entrance to improve security and privacy, and a large lockable storage unit was built in the entrance without changing the original front profile.
The property has the added benefit of Panasonic hot/cold air conditioning units installed in the lounge and both bedrooms, a 24/7 monitored alarm system and a Telemichro TV system (covering all main English TV and sky Sports programmes).
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Lounge / Dining Room with Hot & Cold Air Conditioning unit and ceiling fan installed. Sliding doors with safety glass fitted provide access to the terrace.
* Fitted kitchen including the following appliances: large fridge/freezer, washing machine, ceramic hob cooker, extractor fan (all available by negotiation) together with stainless steel sink unit and cupboards and water heater, which are included.
* Two Double Bedrooms with Hot & Cold Air Conditioning units and ceiling fans. A wall mounted flat screen TV is installed in the master bedroom, which is available by negotiation.
* Bathroom with bath and shower fitting & screen, washbasin, toilet and bidet. The bathroom also features an electric oil filled wall mounted towel rail and ceiling heat/light unit (included).
* Huge solarium overlooking the new golf courses (North), the sea (East) Orange groves and mountains (South) and mountains (West). A large retractable awning is fitted to the rear wall with an additional retractable side screen provides a very private corner to shelter from the sun – if required (or to hang washing under if it rains). The solarium features two built in lockable cupboards (for tables and chairs etc) and a power point and light have been fitted as well.
The solarium now holds 15 different cacti based plants and trees – growing well and surviving long periods unmanaged care between visits, while a fitted watering system allows good care when on site.
A shared swimming pool is just at the rear of this apartment block giving the double benefit of being conveniently located just around the corner without being disturbed by the noise often associated with children in the pool, when you are trying to rest on the solarium.
The apartment is located in Entre Naranjos (In the Orange Groves) , a beautiful area near Los Montesinos and San Miguel, which is about 7 miles inland of Torrevieja. It is a large rapidly expanding development with 2 new golf courses and 2 new shopping areas with restaurants etc expected to be completed this year, which are likely to rapidly increase values of existing properties and rental income potential.
Entre Naranjos is ideally located being only 10 to 15 minutes (by car) from 9 beautiful beaches and costal resorts and only 5 minutes from a beautiful unspoilt lake and mountains.
It is in the Vega Baja region which has over 50 kilometres of coast with an abundance of fine sandy beaches and important towns like Torrevieja and Guardamar del Segura.
Motorway access is just a couple of miles away, providing easy access to local towns and both Alicante airport (30 mins) and Murcia airport (25 minutes).
The property represents excellent value at €130,000.(approx. £104,000).
The property has the added benefits of air conditioning / heating, security grilles, an installed alarm system and satellite television.
If you need a mortgage for your Spanish property purchase, we recommend that you get approach a number of lenders and obtain an agreement in principle of the amount you are able to borrow, in advance of placing any deposit on a house. This avoids any heartaches for both buyer and seller later and, with a guaranteed mortgage you will be in a good bargaining position with the seller.
Spanish Banks typically will only lend up to 70% of the property value and they are becoming much more conservative with their lending policies and their valuations.
We recommend UK Mortgages Abroad , who are specialised overseas mortgage brokers based in the UK.