Spain Home Insurance

Home Insurance for Spanish Property Owners

Is your Spanish home properly protected?

As an owner of a Spanish home, you already understand the importance of protecting your valuable asset. Until now it has been hard to find an insurer who provides comprehensive protection combined with a flexibility that covers all eventualities - but that has now changed.

Introducing Intasure

Intasure specialises in providing comprehensive and flexible cover, against all eventualities, for properties in Spain.

Whether your home is occupied or unoccupied or let short or long term, Intasure policies are ideal for expatriates and holiday home owners in Spain.

Every policy is underwritten by LLoyd's of London and offers a host of benefits, but one of the key advantages is the UK-based English speaking team that resolves any problems that may arise. In addition, all policy documentation is written in English - so you know exactly what you are getting.

Wider cover for your protection

Intasure's policies provide far wider cover than most standard European policies. They also cover your specific property, unlike Local Community Insurance which can be deceptive. Add in a high level of essential liability cover, which is important for anyone who lets their property - particularly with our trend toward litigation - and you have truly comprehensive cover.

Get a Quote Now!!

Use Tab Key to Move Down Form

Why Choose Intasure?

* Your cover is uderwritten by one of the world's leading insurers - LLoyd's of London
* Fully comprehensive cover
* Your property is covered whether occupied or unoccupied
* Your property is covered if let short term or long term
* Competitive rates
* No claims discounts
* Excess from just 50
* All policy documents are in English and if you have an enquiry or claim you talk to a UK based, English speaking support team
* We cover the cost of emergency travel and accommodation, and temporary accommodation following a claim
* Policy covers swimming pool as well as buildings
* Policy covers public liability of 5 million in regard to buildings and contents(traditionally, most policies provide minimal public liability cover)
* Covers loss of rent following a claim
* Wider cover than most standard buildings and contents policies
* Protects your valuable contents - New for old

So as an owner of a property in Spain make sure you get the right insurance cover, designed specifically for you.